Emerson College Finance

Accounting Actuals Reclassification Reference Guides

Adjust Accounting on Supplier Invoice

Adjust Accounting on Expense Report

Adjust Accounting on Payroll Charges (Cost Center Approver Only)

Note: If you need to reclassify payroll charges, please work with your Cost Center Approver or email accounting@emerson.edu for assistance.

Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Have more questions? Submit a request